2010-11-17

Assassin's Creed, Yves Laroche

Went to the Assassin's Creed expo opening at the Gallerie Yves Laroche last night with the same buddies from work.  Yves Laroche use to be in this great local just about 2 or 3 blocks from my place and this was the first time I'ld visited the gallery since they'd moved to their new address.  It doesn't measure up to the old dive's charm unfortunately but I did bump into Jeff Simpson (Simpson's work : surrealsushi) again which was cool.

Other than that I'm swamped at the moment, hard to get any personal work done. I've pretty much accepted that I won't get around to even toying with the Dominance War mini-challenge, and that also means that I think I'm gona go ahead and post on this blog without including, a pic (ooohh the horror).

No comments:

Post a Comment