2013-04-07

Uncharted-esque

The mrs got me Uncharted 3 a while back and I quite enjoyed it. I mostly travel to check out old buildings, castles, museums, specific artifacts, temples, that type of thing so the game reminded me of a lot of the places I've hit ramblin' on. I ended-up renting out the first two games from work and while rewatching Lawrence of Arabia I figured it'ld be fun to play with an uncharted-esque character of my own. Of course that meant a touch more “bike and pilot” in the mix heh. Might do a final version later, but for now here it be :




I'll often be goin' on about Vincents (there's a '49 Rapide for sale at the moment on ebay for a measly 42K£), but this time I felt like sharing an ol' French bike :
 
(Koehler Escoffier 1000 Monn )
200 clicks back in the day


No comments:

Post a Comment